Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Music I Can Tolerate (and even Enjoy)

I know I can be a bit of a sourpuss during the long extended Christmas season.  I don't especially like Christmas.  I don't like a lot of the Christmas music that's on the radios.  But there are some Christmas songs that I do like, quite a few of them actually.

I have gathered some of them here for you - songs from the folk, blues, spiritual, jazz, country, soul, rock, and rap traditions.  Some of them are traditional.  Some of them are satirical.  Some are serious, some goofy. But if I must listen to Christmas music, this is some of what I would choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails