Pages

google analytics

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2014 - Week 42

Here it is again, the free weekly image created just for you.  Alright. not just for you.  I use them too.  But I post them here to give them to you. Use them how and where you will.  Use them for powerpoint, or don't.  What do I care.  I  only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

For those who may be curious: the picture is a combination of two that I took yesterday while I was at the grocery store with Garden Jim.  It's yogurt covered raisins on the left and little pumpkins on the right.

 photo Week42_zpsd0288762.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails