Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dr. Tarrec's Spam Mail - Endeavor To Use the Fund as I stated Herein!

Dr. Tarrec gets the weirdest spam mail sometimes:

My beloved,
Endeavor to use the Fund as I stated herein!!!

With Due Respect and Humility, I was compelled (by a spirit of God – though, I hope, not a deceiving spirit, as he is sometimes want to send…) to write you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs. Joyce G.  I am 68yrs old, from Kuwait, I am married to the late Mr. Kroosa G. who, until his untimely and mysterious death was the chairman/CEO of Thaumaturgic Global – based in the Ivory Coast.

We were married for 38 years always without a child. And recently, I was diagnosed of a cancer problem (Like Prometheus - cancer of the liver). When my husband was alive, He deposited the sum of $1. 8 million USD - One Million eighth hundred thousand Dollars in a Finance Security Company here in Ivory Coast for safe keeping. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the firm. But more important are his many secret papers.  These papers are containing much that is quite valuable; yes – wonderful things!
But the seals cannot be broken.  Not by me, or anyone in my employ, or anyone in the Ivory Coast.  Who could be found worthy to loose the seals thereof?  
Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to any good spirited individual, charity organization, Christian, Hindus, Muslim or any Individual that have the poor and the destitutes in his or heart that can utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. 

I want that YOU use this money according to the desire of my late husband to help the less privileged, needles and the orphanages, building churches, maintaining house of God, building orphanages, schools and building care homes. I took this decision because I have no offspring and seeing the sufferings of people around, I decided to donate it, and I do not want in anyway where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money.

With food rationed and scarce it will be a simple matter to cause a fearful unbelieving people to dwell on the face of the whole earth. That is why God warned us with the 34th theory.  We are attacked daily by Modernism, Communism, Fascism, Nazism and a general tightening of valve stems. 
Be wise and heed this WARNING! Don’t be ENSNARED into taking the mark. In English it is 600 – 060 – 006. Instead, please, I am begging most humble, that you will break the seals binding my late husband’s fortune.


Though I don't know you nor met you before but I believe that the Almighty will work through you in accomplishing his will. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my upcoming Cancer Surgery.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein. Expecting to receive your re-assuring reply.  I write to you because I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth which I have been banking.  I want to cede it out as gift hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for confirmation. Please.  Before it is too late.

Thanks and remain blessed.
With love,

Mrs. Joyce G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails