Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Trees with Jim

I spent part of this morning with my friend Jim.  We share an interest in photography so we went out, despite the drizzle and rain, to take a few pictures of the trees that are blooming around town, he with his Minolta 35mm and me with my Canon.

We talked, or rather he talked - conversations with Jim are pretty much one sided - about cameras, coin and stamp collecting, motorcycle repair, noisy neighbors, roofing work, the situation in the Ukraine, drug busts, the benefits of being in a union, ... ... ...

And I got a couple of nice pictures, so it was an enjoyable morning.The first two are Eastern Redbud and the last is Cherry (I think.  I am not a trained dendrologist.)

Photograph Eastern Redbud 1 by Jeff Carter on 500px






Photograph Eastern Redbud 2 by Jeff Carter on 500px



Photograph Cherry Blossoms by Jeff Carter on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails