Pages

google analytics

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nathan - the Exception to the Rule

It has been pointed out to me that, even though I take a lot of pictures, I rarely take pictures of people.  I acknowledge that this is true - though I really don't know why it is true.  I am very much an introverted person, but even though I joke that I don't like people, it's not really true.  I do like people, but I like them better when when they're somewhere else... (I'm kidding. Mostly.)

So here is Nathan, an exception to this rule of mine.

I met Nathan a little over a year ago.  We were on a camping / fishing trip together.  On that trip I took some pictures of him and the fish that he caught so that he could show them to his friends back home.  So now, every time I see Nathan (or, rather, every time he sees me) he asks me to take his picture again.  I saw Nathan last weekend and, yep, he asked me to take his picture again.

Thanks, Nathan, for helping me break my patterns.

 photo Nathan_zpsd760e3d4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails