Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

More Anomalies A – Z: Abaddon


“Hell and Abaddon are never full…” Proverbs 27: 20

After the heralding angels blow
those silver dies irae trumpets
the depths unfathomed will be opened
and I will ascend with insectoid servants in my train.

The stars will fall from heaven and I will rise;
with furnace smoke I will strike the sun
and smear the bleary moon.

The crucible is for silver, the furnace is for gold,
but I will lay you down in fire and in snow;
let wicked worms breed within your skin
far removed from Shekhinah light.

I am King of the Abyss.
I am the champion of Hell,
Apollyon, the first of woes.



For more of the Anomalies A - Z check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails