Pages

google analytics

Monday, September 30, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 41 Bonus

Every week I create and share a new background image for use in Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs.)  But some weeks I have extra.  I have more .  This is one of those weeks.  Here is a bonus background image.  It's yours if you want it.  Use it at home, at work, at school, or at church.  Use it how you will, I only ask that you share it freely and that you tell others that you found it here.

For those who may be interested to know, this is a combination of various photos I took of a comforter. I liked the texture and the sparkly...


 photo Week41Bonus_zps2831bf9f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails