Pages

google analytics

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 32

Here it is again, another free weekly background image for use in powerpoint (or similar presentation programs)  I use them in the powerpoint slides at my little church, but you are free to download these images and to use them in your own projects at home, work, school, or church.  Use them however you like.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

For those who may be interested in knowing this photograph is of the map of Palestine found in my copy of The Citizen's Atlas by J. G. Bartholomew, LL.D. - from 1912.  This wonderful book was given to me when I was 7 or 8 by a member of our church.


Week 32 photo Week32_zpsdc94ac02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails