Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stupid Things I've Heard - It Went Too Far / It Didn't Go Far Enough

I hear a lot of stupid things.  I mean, people are always talking, right?  And usually they're saying something dumb.  (Perhaps I'm just being cynical and bitter today.  Sorry)

Today I had a conversation with a gentleman who didn't like Mel Gibson's movie The Passion of the Christ  because it was "too gorey."  He said, "I think they went too far."

And I began to agree with him, but he kept talking ...

"But..." and here he chuckled, "I also watched Escape from Hell and I didn't like it because they didn't go far enough with the torments."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails