Pages

google analytics

Monday, March 25, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - 2013 - Week 14

Each week I create a new background image for use in Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs).  I use them at my little church, but you are free to use them in your own projects at home, work, school, or church.  Use them as you will, I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.


For those who are interested in this sort of thing - from left to right the images are 1) a very old and very beat up baritone mouthpiece, 2) an accidental and out of focus photo of my hand and 3) the skies above St. Paul, Minnesota.

Week 14 - Resurrection Sunday photo Week14-ResurrectionSunday_zps1d84b534.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails