Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - Week 3- 2013

This is something I do every week - I create a new background image for Powerpoint (or similar presentation programs).  I make them for Sunday services at my church and share them here on my blog.  You are free to use them in your own projects at home, work, school, or church.  You are free to use them however you like. I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.

week 3

























Click here if you'd like to download all of last year's images in a single .zip file.

3 comments:

  1. What nice and professional article you have held, really you have impressed me. I respect your comment from my bottom of heart.
    3g Technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great presentation! I agree with you that each could be its own lesson for students and they would be engaging and fun! Actually, I start my next semester of courses in April and this would be a great introduction lesson to get my adult students speaking!
    Electrical Engineering

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails