Pages

google analytics

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Dawning Light of Hope - An Anachronistic Christmas Drama


This is a Christmas drama that I wrote for our congregation a few years ago.  It is a bit anachronistic, but I still like it for what it is...


I say anachronistic because 1) I've retrojected the political climate  and the zealots of the latter half of the first century back into the story of Jesus' birth, 2) I've merged the two birth stories of Matthew and Luke with an utter disregard for historicity,and 3) I included the words of Oscar Romero in one of the speeches.

Still and all... I like it. And if you like it, you are free to use it.
The Dawning Light of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails