Pages

google analytics

Friday, December 21, 2012

Hurrah for Christmas Present Books

I received a gift card for books for Christmas - best gift ever. And though they won't arrive until after Christmas day, I'm still very excited.

What did I order, I hear you asking...

A Marginal Jew: Rethinking the Historical Jesus: The Roots of the Problem and the Person, Vol.1  by John P. Meier
The Apocalyptic Jesus: A Debate by Dale C. Allison
Jesus, Criteria, and the Demise of Authority - by Chris Kieth & Anthony Le Donne
and
The Burial of Jesus: History and Faith - by James McGrath

You can accuse me of being a nerd.  I don't care.  I've got some great books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails