Pages

google analytics

Friday, September 28, 2012

I've Discovered 'A Marginal Jew'



I went to the Newton public library the other day and, in perusing the shelves, I discovered John P. Meier's book A Marginal Jew: Volume 3 Companions and Competitors.  (Our libary doesn't have volumes 1 and 2 or 4...)

I've seen these books referrenced in other books that I've read, but I haven't read them.  And I've misunderstood the title - "Marginal Jew..."  But now that I've started reading, I'm really rather impressed and am eager to track down (and or purchase) the entire series.

For a 'brief' summary and an interesting lecture by the author, you might like to watch the following video:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails