Pages

google analytics

Friday, June 29, 2012

Powerpoint Slides for Everyone - Week 27

This week's powerpoint (or similar presentation program) background image comes much later in the week than has been usual.  I've been busy this week - getting us and all our stuff loaded into a truck, delivered to our new home in Newton, Iowa and unloaded from said truck.  I've got a house and an office full of boxes - some of which still need to be unpacked.  I'm meeting my new staff and my new congregation.  I'm trying to find my way around a new town without getting lost.  

And in the midst of all that I almost forgot to get this image prepared. But - better late than never.  So here it is - this week's powerpoint slide for everyone.  You are free to use these images for your own projects at home, work, school, church or wherever.  I only ask that you share them freely and that you tell others that you found them here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails