Pages

google analytics

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bridge Songs

I am excited to share these Bridge Songs with you; three new songs (each with a particularly clever title, eh?)  If you like these songs (and I hope that you will) you can download them - either the whole EP or the individual songs.



In addition to downloading some great music you'll be supporting two of my favorite causes: 1) The Salvation Army in Fairmont, Minnesota and 2)my brother and sister-in-law who are working as missionaries in Spain.  You can download each of the three songs individually or the entire 3 song EP.  I've got several other songs available through Bandcamp that you might also like to check out.


In Bridge Song #1 I used the sound Northern Dreams 
and in Bridge Song #2 I used the sound Micron Hi Tone 3
both from the Freesound Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails