Pages

google analytics

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Love Cats. They Taste Like Chicken.

I made a joke the other day about my "love" for cats.  My friend, Canaan, was saddened that I would say such things about cats.  I state, for the record, that I have never tasted cat flesh.

I don't really dislike cats.  We have one, in fact.  His name is Tang (short for Tangerine.)  We got him for my wife and kids, but he has decided that I am his favorite person even though I don't really like cats all that much.  My daughter wants very much to hold him and pet him, but he doesn't care for that.  He jumps up and runs whenever he sees her coming.

1 comment:

  1. :D Yep, he's chosen you! My husband dosn't really like them either, but our Cat, Paris has chosen him.

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails