Pages

google analytics

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Magnificat (Mary's Song)

Magnificat (Mary's Song) by thatjeffcarter was here

This little song is based on Mary's song in the Gospel of Luke.


My soul glorifies the Lord and I rejoice,
my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.


He has been mindful of his humble servant,

now generations will call me blessed.
For the Mighty One has done great things for me,
holy, holy is his name.

His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.


He has performed mighty deeds with his arm,

he has scattered those who are proud.
He has brought down rulers from their thrones,
he has filled the hungry with good things.

He has sent the rich away empty,
but he has been merciful to us.


My brother, Brad, helped me to record it this afternoon.
If you like it, feel free to download it and to share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails