Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Listen

Last year, in preparation for a sermon from Psalm 49, I put together the following piece of music:
- A musical arrangement of Psalm 49 - music and lyrics by Steve Pearson,





(if you like it, you can download it - here - )

To make that song I recorded myself saying the word "listen"


and, because I like to share, I uploaded it to the Freesound Project and since then it has been downloaded 114 times (at least, that many as of today...)

One of those people who downloaded it  has used it to create a fine little piece of music entitled
Hear that Voice.  You should listen to it.

Listen.
Listen.
Listen for the voice of God.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails