Pages

google analytics

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Carter Family Golf

We've had a few days of vacation with my family - my parents, my two brothers and their wives, and my new niece. It's been a good time even if we have to spend it in Wisconsin...

This afternoon - after church, of course, my dad and brothers, and my son and I went out for a round of golf.  My son is 10 and this was his first time out.  My youngest brother has only golfed once before.  The other brother and my dad are more frequent golfers.  I don't play much, but it's fun sometimes.

It was a par three course. I got 47 and then we moved on to the second hole.

My son did really well for it being his first time ever.  He hit the ball well, and most of the time it went straight down the fairway (if not very far...)

This is me at the driving range afterwards. My father took these photos with his new camera. He was keen to try out all of its special features.



The girls stayed home and made dinner.  As it should be.
(I can say that here because my wife rarely looks at my blog...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails