Pages

google analytics

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Midnight Fairy Dance (Mushrooms in the Yard)









Late last night, after the rain stopped, I heard this song. I threw on some clothes and my shoes and went out to investigate. That's when I saw them, dancing beneath a mushroom that had sprung up in the wet darkness of the yard, those fairy lights. I watched for several moments, entranced by their song. But they noticed me and flew away. I'm going out again tonight to see if I can hear them singing again.

You can download it here.

In this song I used some samples from The Freesound Project.
Cold 3
Sound Singing 3
Ding-dong-ding-dong

1 comment:

  1. nice use of that sample man. Gonna try something house later

    ReplyDelete

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails