Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Moon after Bible Study

One member of our congregation lives in a nursing home. She doesn't get out much except that I pick her up Sunday mornings for church and Tuesday evenings for Bible study and women's ministries. Tonight, as I drove her home after the programs, we both noted how very large the moon was in the sky, round and full it hovered just above the houses and trees.

I drove slower than necessary so she could enjoy the view.

After I returned her to her room and signed the check-out log at the nurses station, I went back out to the van and pulled out my camera.

The picture above is actually a combination of two different pictures I took this evening. I combined the moon from one photo with the lake and trees from another. Click the picture to see it enlarged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails