Pages

google analytics

Friday, June 18, 2010

Published Again

I'd started to get a little discouraged about my writing recently - or more precisely... I was discouraged that none of my writings were being accepted by the editors of the various magazines and online journals to which I'd been submitting.

Sure, other parts of my life were going really well (or at least not falling completely apart) but I think of my self as a writer (among other things) so when my writing wasn't going well, I didn't feel well. 

But validation comes...

In the in-box today was a note from the editor of the online publication Everyday Weirdness.  You might recognize that name.  I've sold several to them.

My poem - MKULTRA Subproject 4 - will be available Sunday, June 20th.

Everyday Weirdness is updated daily.  You'll want to be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Carter's books on Goodreads
Muted Hosannas Muted Hosannas
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 4.33)

Related Posts with Thumbnails